We understand pharmaceutical flooring needs to withstand contact with toxic substances and minimize the absorption risk while protecting against structural damage to the slab. Our seamless cleanroom flooring is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, non-porous, and offers high compressive strength, thermal-resistance, chemical-resistance, slip-resistance and meets USDA, FDA, CFIA, and OSHA standards for inspection. Flooring includes a sanitary cove base that features a 45º CANT or a custom radius, custom slope to drain, and vertical wall systems. An anti-static or electrostatic resistant surface is available to avoid disruption to machinery as well. You will have durable, heavy-duty floors that give you a long-lasting, easily maintained floor.
Invision-Comcorco flooring experts know what it takes to meet the current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) flooring demands in the pharmaceutical industry. Our expert floor installers have substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry. We will provide a custom flooring solution for your facility so that you can maintain a safe, sanitary, and sterile environment.
- Clean Rooms – Epoxy Flake, Quartz, Slurry
- Corridors – Epoxy Flake, Quartz
- Mechanical Rooms – Epoxy Mortar, Slurry, Thin Milled Epoxy
- Cafeteria – Epoxy Flake, Quartz
- Bathrooms – Epoxy Flake, Quartz
- Warehouses – Epoxy Mortar, Slurry, Thin Milled Epoxy
- Lobby – Epoxy Flake, Quartz, Metallic Epoxy
- Production Areas – Epoxy Flake, Quartz, Epoxy Mortar
- Laboratories – Epoxy Flake, Quartz, Slurry
- Kitchens – Urethane Cement, Slurry, Epoxy Flake, Quartz
- Load/Unload Areas – Epoxy Mortar, Slurry, Thin Milled Epoxy
To learn more about how Invision-Comcorco Flooring Solutions can provide your business with this type of flooring, call us at (502) 261-8283.