Epoxy Flake Flooring
Invision-Comcorco epoxy flake flooring is an ideal, long-lasting solution for commercial and industrial flooring. Customers know Invision-Comcorco epoxy floor coating preparation is second to none. We carefully inspect the existing floor, test the surface for previous layers of epoxy or other products, patch, repair all significant cracks and chips in the concrete surface, and remove all grease. We assure a clean and slightly porous surface and that any concrete needing repair is fully cured.
Next, Invision-Comcorco flooring experts apply a 100% solid epoxy basecoat that provides excellent adhesion and strength. The decorative, double broadcasted aggregate is a vinyl chip floor design with non-yellowing properties. Vinyl chip colors and blends can be custom made to fit your vision. Next, a light, stable epoxy layer seals and protects the basecoat and chip from UV degradation. A polyurethane finish coat is the last step that provides superior wear-resistance and unsurpassed gloss and color retention.
Invision-Comcorco floor specialists commonly install epoxy flake flooring systems for commercial buildings, industrial sites, and warehouses. An epoxy flake floor solution can provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface that can last many years and support heavy loads. They are easy to maintain and an excellent choice to provide safe conditions for workers, equipment, and inventory. Additional advantages of this flooring choice are that it brightens interior areas, withstands continuous traffic, can be made to be anti-slip, provides a seamless floor that resists chemicals, oil stains, water, and can be installed within a quick turn-around time.
- Pharmaceutical – Clean Rooms, Corridors, Cafeteria, Bathrooms Lobby, Production Areas, Laboratories
- Food and Beverage – Clean Rooms and Secondary Containment, Corridors, Cafeteria and Breakrooms, Bathrooms, Lobby, Production Areas, Laboratories
- Health Care Facilities – Corridors, Cafeteria, Bathrooms, Lobby, Laboratories and Surgical Rooms, Kitchens
- Schools and Universities – Corridors, Cafeteria, Bathrooms, Lobby, Medical Classrooms, Kitchens
- Industrial Manufacturing – Mechanical Rooms, Cafeteria and Breakrooms, Bathrooms, Lobby, Kitchen
- Office Buildings – Corridors, Bathrooms, Warehouses, Lobby, Kitchen
- Warehouses – Corridors, Cafeteria, Bathrooms, Lobby, Clean Rooms, Kitchen
- Distilleries – Production Areas, Cafeteria and Breakrooms, Bathrooms, Mechanical Rooms, Lobby
To learn more about how Invision-Comcorco Flooring Solutions can provide your business with this type of flooring, call us at (502) 261-8283.