Invision-Comcorco flooring installers know patient safety is the top priority in healthcare flooring, and our custom solutions provide medical flooring that is exceptionally hygienic and long-lasting. Healthcare facilities require flooring surfaces that are anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, non-porous, and seamless for ongoing health and safety and that meet or exceed USDA, FDA, CFIA, and OSHA inspection standards. Our hospital-grade flooring will be an easy to clean, stain-resistant surface that eliminates any cracks or crevices housing bacteria and keeps your hospital or healthcare facility looking and performing at the highest level.
There are many hospital flooring types available. An Invision-Comcorco flooring specialist will take the time to discuss your requirements, such as hospital flooring specifications, and then explain the benefits and drawbacks of multiple products and manufacturers. Our knowledgeable floor specialists control the process and provide a superior installation on every project. We assure you that our floor experts are certified with multiple premium product manufacturers, have technical expertise, use state-of-the-art equipment and floor tooling, and substantial experience to produce a custom flooring solution that endures.
- Corridors – Epoxy Flake, Quartz
- Mechanical Rooms – Epoxy Mortar, Slurry, Thin Milled Epoxy
- Cafeteria – Epoxy Flake, Quartz
- Bathrooms – Epoxy Flake, Quartz
- Warehouses – Epoxy Mortar, Slurry, Thin Milled Epoxy
- Lobby – Epoxy Flake, Quartz, Metallic Epoxy
- Laboratories & Surgical Rooms – Epoxy Flake, Quartz, Slurry
- Kitchens – Urethane Cement, Slurry, Epoxy Flake, Quartz
To learn more about how Invision-Comcorco Flooring Solutions can provide your business with this type of flooring, call us at (502) 641-8362.