Epoxy Slurry Flooring
Customers of Invision-Comcorco epoxy slurry flooring often require a seamless, durable floor solution that can withstand medium-duty use. It is sufficiently tough, seamless, self-leveling, low-odor, and chemically resistant. An epoxy slurry floor option is a fantastic choice for manufacturing plants, mechanical rooms, warehouses, commercial kitchens, restaurants, and industrial garages.
An Invision-Comcorco epoxy slurry floor is 100% solids epoxy combined with graded silica sand at a ratio of three parts of sand to one part epoxy. The result is a resilient, non-porous resin-rich slurry system. Thickness from 1/16” to 1/4″ can be easily achieved in one application to obtain a high impact, dependable, and chemical resistant floor or wall system. Also, one can choose from various surface textures to comply with OSHA and FDA safety standards. The amount of pure epoxy resin in the floor matrix provides excellent chemical, impact, and abrasion resistance with long-lasting anti-slip properties. As with our other epoxy floor systems, an Invision-Comcorco flooring expert can customize your floor design with a wide variety of available colors.
As with all of our flooring installations, the Invision-Comcorco epoxy floor coating preparation is thorough. Epoxy slurry systems self-level and they will not hide surface irregularities, level an undulating substrate or hold thickness on a slope. We carefully inspect the existing floor, test the surface for previous layers of epoxy or other products, patch, repair all cracks and chips in the concrete surface, and remove all grease. We assure a clean and slightly porous surface and that any concrete needing repair is fully cured.
- Pharmaceutical – Clean Rooms, Mechanical Rooms, Laboratories, Kitchen, Load/Unload Areas
- Food and Beverage – Mechanical Rooms, Laboratories, Kitchen, Load/Unload Areas
- Health Care Facilities – Mechanical Rooms, Warehouses, Laboratories and Surgical Rooms, Kitchens
- Schools and Universities – Kitchens
- Industrial Manufacturing – Non-Skid Fork Lift Aisles, Load/Unload Areas
- Office Buildings – Cafeteria, Kitchen, Load/Unload Areas
- Warehouses – Non-Skid Fork Lift Aisles, Production Areas, Kitchen, Load/Unload Areas
- Distilleries – Production Areas, Load/Unload Areas
To learn more about how Invision-Comcorco Flooring Solutions can provide your business with this type of flooring, call us at (502) 261-8283.